Mold Remediation (HVAC)
Mold contamination is a common issue in South Florida, as many homes have poor humidity control. However, the matter requires urgent attention. In fact the consequences of leaving mold untreated can be devastating – including occupants getting ill, structural damage, and damage to furnishings and personal property, not to mention the unpleasant musty odor.
Adding insult to injury, the mold typically circulates throughout the home or office via the air conditioning system, which then requires its own decontamination effort. At the first sign of mold, it is imperative that you find a mold remediation expert with the advanced training, credentials and capabilities to contain even the most complex mold contaminations.
Always hire a mold licensed HVAC company
1. Improves indoor air quality
2. Regular shipments remind you to change your filters for as low as $6/month.
3. Less restriction to air flow
4. Eliminates bio-nesting micro-organisms
5. Eliminates blow-by so all the air is filtered
6. Sturdy internal frame eliminates warping
1. Covers/Cleans Residential, Commercial and Industrial Environments with Proactive Technology
2. Helps Keep Duct Systems Free from Contaminants
3. Exclusive MCI™(Multi-Cluster Ionization)™technology reduces VOCs, mVOCs, Odor, Bacteria, Viruses, Mold and Particulates
4. Attacks Pollutants in the Air and on Surfaces
1. Portable option for smaller areas, rooms with mini splits, or hotels
2. Exclusive MCI™(Multi-Cluster Ionization)™technology to attack mold, bacteria & viruses.
3. Needlepoint Ion generation to significantly reduce particles in the air
Discover the Top 10 Proven Tips and Tricks to
Prepare For Remediation!
Get In Touch
Leave us a message